Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Diva is In....

Hello QuickBooks Users!

I am the QuickBooks Diva and I'm here to help YOU! I am a trained accountant with over 17 years of experience. I have been using QuickBooks since 1995 (Ver 4.0) and am a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. I own a business that provides accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services to small businesses and individuals. I spend my days working in QuickBooks and helping my clients in their QuickBooks files.

Although I work with a lot of "regular" small businesses, my specialty niche is in working with businesses who sell on the Internet such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy and E-Commerce website sellers. I have clients in every state in the US and have helped hundreds of internet businesses with their accounting and QuickBooks. My webstore that is dedicated to this niche of my business is located at Web-Bookkeeper.com.

My main website is located at Allegro Accounting.

I plan to give some quick lessons and commentary on common errors and issues in the use of QuickBooks. I welcome your comments and you can also reach me directly via a contact button on the sidebar.

~Cathi

No comments:

Post a Comment